Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The so called Judicial Integrity committee lacks one thing - Integrity

Mr. Bill Judge Gableman Bonnie Bell


Yep. I fully support Judge Gableman for Wisconsin Supreme Court!

This is a letter (third one down) that was accepted at the Wis State Journal last Saturday March 22,08. I had to resubmit it as the editors felt my first effort was too hard on a local retired (Liberal) judge who criticized Judge Gableman (without actually naming him- judges are SO clever). I did re-do it and was happy to get one additional point in favor of Judge Gableman in the letter.

Interesting also that after that letter I noted an editorial piece in the Wall St Journal here that even the Wall St Jouranl mentions 'Loop Hole' Louie Butler has a poor record on the Supreme Court of Wisconsin. Will that wake up voters enough to actually vote on April 1st?

No comments: