Sunday, February 01, 2009

A 'RUSH' to judgement of the Magnus PORKUS "stimulus" plan

I'm back! Lost the habit for several months and decided to fire up my blog in 2009.
But now with Democrats in charge at the County Board, State of Wisconsin Legislature and Governor's office, both houses of Congress and the President's Office.....so many opportunities for lampooning the LEFT can not be ignored! The guy who has been poking more Democrats in the eye more times and for over 20 million listeners than anyone else has is RUSH LIMBAUGH!
This editorial in 1/29/09 Wall Street Journal "My Bipartisan Stimulus" is worth reading. (The WSJ is a subcription site but I believe it should be good for at least a week- besides I think I am the only one writing or reading this!)
Funny how the simple recipe from Rush makes far more sense than the complex, confusing and confused "Save the Unions" pork projects that every democrat has tacked onto the so called Stimulus bill does.

No comments: